Friday, October 30, 2009


So its time......I am selling my baby!! ha ha. The good ol' Durango has been good to me through my college years and I've sincerely loved it, but now, I'm ready for a change....here is the crazy part, I'm looking at buying a car!!! Not an SUV. Crazy, huh?
Can you see it, me in a Toyota camry??? :) Well that's what I'm looking for. Anything newer than a 2002 and yeah. This is a 2003. We'll see. By Christmas I will be in one! :) I'm very excited for the better gas mileage. So if you know of anyone wanting a Durango, I've got it listed at 4500 with 141,000 miles. :) Send them my way.

2 comments:

  1. LEX!!!!! i am glad you have a blog..and i found it!! haha if you don't sell your car within a few months...i might be interested...i am looking to buy a car in januaryish...hahah (: ♥ you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lex, I found you off of Allison's blog. I'm so glad you're blogging! I hope you're enjoying your car. Krista has a 2005 Camry and LOVES it.

    ReplyDelete