Friday, July 3, 2009

4th of july and 5th of july.....and still loving life!

Well, I'm back in Spokane for the 4th of July weekend. The Birthplace of me starting a BLOG. Last year it was an eventful 4th of July with Jazz getting engaged and me having my birthday the day after. It kind of made my birthday - Jazz and Aaron's 1st wedding planning day. :) but i love them. I don't know what else could happen to make this year's eventful, or perhaps the 5th of July will just be my 26th birthday. That's a good event!

Wow, 26 and who would have thought where my life would take me. It has certainly been an amazing ride and I'm looking forward to the future as it is turning out to be looking very good for me right now. I am doing all that I can to be putting myself and my will in the Lord's hands and I think that something grand is around the corner. I can just feel it. :) I've never been happier in my whole life! I am so thankful for the Lord's hand in my life and for the gospel. I'm a very lucky girl to have had so many amazing blessings in my life these last 26 years.....I can't wait for what lies ahead!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad your doing great,and that your happy. You deserve it. I miss talking to you everyday.
    Hopefully when school comes around... you'll still be at South.
    Happy Birthday!!
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Love it! It is kinda funny to see how life has changed in the past year, and seriously, who wuda thunk it? Loved talking to you this morning! So glad we're friends. :) Keep me updated girl, I mean it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you had a blog too!! Glad to hear everything is going well for you!!

    ReplyDelete