Monday, April 20, 2009

New post...for the benefit of those who love random facts.

Kasey Hooter is my best friend and this is a shout out to her. She reads blogs and loves how people write about the most random things that are completely pointless, but nonetheless hilarious.
So for you Kase....
I was driving today and I saw a butterfly. I thought "hmm, I almost just had a butterfly smashed on the front of my car" but it flew away safely. Then I thought "this is one of those random facts that Kase loves reading about, I think I'll blog about it later". So here I am...for you! I miss you already. Hope the next time you see a butterfly, you'll laugh and think of me!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new picture! I love this picture for so many reasons...that was such a great day! And I love how I'm being smashed at the bottom of the pile. :)

    ReplyDelete